Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Summer Time Blues

           So I am already missing my job and it has only been two days, isn't that sad. Don't get me wrong I am glad to be home with my baby and my husband, but I still feel like I can't get anything done. I want to get my Spring cleaning done while there is still some Spring to clean in. I don't feel like I am going to be able to start crafting and really take off with this till I get it done.
          We have been living in our house for almost a year now and I still have things in boxes, and I know what you are thinking, if its still boxed up you don't need it. Well that would be fine and good if the stuff wasn't all the stuff to go up on my walls like pictures and things. Its all my crafting stuff and I very much want to get back into it.
          So wish me luck and a very patient baby cause that is the only way I am going to get anything accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment