Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

Starting Over

           I am starting over, I had another blog but I decided that I didn't like the way it was going so I decided to do it up right this time. So an introduction to what I am planning.. This is going to be a blog that shows the balance of the different sides of me: teacher, mother, wife, crafter, and nerd. Things in my life are also a little crazy right now so that is another reason for the title of my blog. I am currently finishing up half year of teaching Kindergarten, the class was to big and they had to split it into, the school year is over tomorrow.
            I have no idea where I am going to be next year. I have done a little bit of everything in the three years since I have graduated college. I have worked as a tutor, and Home Bound teacher, I worked at and insurance agency and a Dollar Tree, oh and at one point a small kitchen supply store in the middle of a tourist town. I had never had my own classroom till this year though. I just hope I have a room to call my own next year as well.
           So I want to get to the meat and bones of what I want to do with this blog. I LOVE TO CRAFT. So basically what I want to do is vent a little and CRAFT ALOT!!! I want to do crafts for all my sides. I want to put up lesson plans that I like and I am working on and other randomness that goes along with a classroom and a teacher with an uncertain future... lol. I also want to post the craft and things I am doing with my son who will be a year old next month. And last but not least, I want to post some crafts that appeal to my nerdy side.. LOTS OF CRAFTS for my NERDY side. So wish we luck and feel free to chime in good or bad let me know how I am doing and what you would do.. I want the to be DIY and conversational all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment