Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Last Day of School

         Here I am, sitting in my classroom, looking around to make sure I have packed everything I brought with me. I am having such a hard time holding back tears. I love this place so much. I know I have only been here since January but it feels like home, this is the school I went to, some of these teachers were my teachers, I don't want to leave. My job this year was only a temporary one, no guarantee that there would be a place for me next year, and right now it doesn't look like there is going to be.
          I have applied to other places in the county, I hope to hear from them soon, but one can do or say anything till after June 15th and then there is no promise of quickness to the hiring process. I just know I want to teach, whether it here or even another county. Please pray for me, I am sending it out into the universe for some help and guidance. I know I am a good teacher, sure there are things I need to learn, and things I am rusty at, but I know I can inspire and teach. Its what I am meant to do and even if you are religious and don't believe in God you know that when you feel a tug this strong towards something that this is what you are supposed to be doing and you just can't fight it you have to do it.
      After today I plan to start a few series of summer crafts so please check it out and watch for post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment