Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Like a chicken with the face of a monkey I fly!!!

     So in the process of trying to get my home organized so my crafty summer can begin I have had to learn ways to keep my, very attached to me son, distracted so I can get some things done. My son LOVES LOVES LOVES MUSIC. His two favorite movies right now are "Tangled" and "Frozen". Me and my husband now know the songs to both movies by heart.

   Me and my husband have started singing "Love is an Open Door" part by part and he just gets so tickled.. I think it thinks mommy sounds funny. I hate to use a TV for a babysitter, but he is so attached to me he won't let me move so I have to have something to use to give me a hand. Thank you Disney. I might have a clean house soon... Crafting here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment